REMOVING THE OBSTACLES
Due to our many years’ experience in successfully delivering high quality hardware sales to our loyal customer base we have built up strong relationships that help us understand the main obstacles they face. These challenges often include:
- Service part availability in the appropriate geographic location.
- Identifying the correct service parts required to close the call.
- Fluctuating pricing
- Service parts quality
- Unscrupulous grey market traders
- Pass through broking increasing pricing and reducing tracking of supply origin.
- Out of region service parts, affecting compliance to OEM accreditations.
The Agilitas Difference
DELIVERING A RESOLUTION
Agilitas’ on-going commitment to the customer ensures that we can find resolutions to all these challenges and deliver those solutions through a single point of contact, Agilitas hardware sales specialist.
- Access to over 100,000 fully tested service parts.
- 100+ forward stocking locations located throughout Europe.
- High quality fully tested service parts with DOA rates of < 0.3%
- 24/7/365 operations supporting 2hr & 4hr parts to site demand.
- Service parts passport including host, purchase history & testing breakdown.
- System driven service parts alternatives and successor capability.
- Experienced specialist sales team.
- Access to 3rd line technical support team.
- Unrivalled breadth of multi-vendor product knowledge
- High availability due to large stock holding.
- All service parts are fully tested using OEM diagnostics in our own testing lab.
- Stock is distributed across the forward stocking network to facilitate expedited service parts requests.
LENOVO PARTS FROM AGILITAS
Keep your infrastructure fully operational with genuine Lenovo parts from Agilitas.
Agilitas is a leading distributor of high quality, SLA driven IT spare parts and is the Lenovo Strategic Parts Sales Distributor for DCG for the UK and Republic of Ireland.
If you have a requirement for Lenovo server and storage parts, including legacy products such as the System X range and DS storage please complete the adjacent form or use the contact information below:
Phone: 0115 919 6000