Agilitas, the leading European innovator of customer driven Inventory as a service solutions has today turned 25. The company manages IT spare parts inventories, delivering complementing technical services to customers across 32 countries and to over 9,000 locations throughout Europe. These services include technical training, support, product repair and specialist engineering resource.
The company’s birthday tops a successful first year for Agilitas following its movement back into private hands in February 2015:
- The change in ownership has helped the business to increase turnover by over 30% in the last year.
- As a result of the sales increase, Agilitas has also significantly grown the number of staff-members it has by over 50% from 53 to 80 people.
- Agilitas now supports over 80,000 different parts and systems across Europe.
- In celebration of 25 years and following the company’s relaunch, Agilitas has launched a brand new website, available to view here: https://www.agilitas.co.uk/
- They have also appointed a new Marketing Director, Richard Eglon. He joins Agilitas with many years marketing experience promoting some of the IT industry’s leading and most recognised brands. He will be responsible for driving forward the Agilitas brand in parallel with their ambitious growth strategy.
“Twenty-Five is a great achievement for any business, it demonstrates our longevity and ability to adapt to changing technology and the environment around us. The business continues to go from strength to strength” commented Shaun Lynn, CEO of Agilitas.
“We’re delighted to have Richard on board. His appointment is a key part of our strategy going forwards and will help support our continued growth and defining our company proposition.”