Nottingham based IT services firm Agilitas, the leading European innovator of customer driven Inventory-as-a-service, is on the road to being honored at three separate national industry awards ceremonies: CRN, BCS and Comms National.
The Agilitas team are setting their sights on winning four awards this autumn after being shortlisted for them all within just one week. The awards are as follows:
- CRN Channel Awards: Channel Service Provider of the Year
- Comms National Awards: Best Channel Business Service and Best Installer/Maintainer
- The BCS & Computing UK IT Industry Awards: Infrastructure Innovation of the Year
Each of these recognises the contribution of Agilitas’ inventory-as-a-service offering to the industry, and highlights the company’s strong performance in the last year. At the Comms National Awards, Agilitas will be looking to walk away with the Best Installer/Maintainer Award for the second year running.
“This recognition highlights Agilitas’ constant commitment to delivering first class IT services to our channel partners and their customers” commented Richard Eglon, Marketing Director at Agilitas. “The last year has been one of our most successful yet. The business has continued to expand nationally and internationally, and our customer retention hit a record high.”
Each awards body is unique, recognising different qualities of Agilitas’ business:
- The CRN Channel Awards recognises the best performers in the IT Channel, emphasising excellence and innovation.
- The BCS & Computing UK IT Industry Awards are a platform for the entire profession to celebrate best practice, innovation and excellence.
- The Comms National Awards aim to highlight the highest achievers in the channel.
Eglon concludes, “the success brings prestige to the East Midlands area, and is testament to the hardwork of our whole Nottingham based team and we’re looking forward to the ceremonies later this year.”
Commenting on Agilitas’ shortlisting at the UK IT Industry Awards, Computing editor Stuart Sumner said, “I would like to congratulate the finalists. The UK IT Industry Awards are rigorously judged by a panel of peers and experts, and to be announced as a finalist really is a great achievement.”
2015 saw Agilitas win a prestigious Comms National Award, and the company was also shortlisted for awards by PCR and Comms Business in early 2016.